Another post mentioning candles. Yes candles are the new black, or red, or yellow, or whatever colour of these vibrant Yankee Candles you may choose. I really like Yankee Candles and do think they’re probably some of the most interesting scents around, and I particularly like how they come in their own fancy pants jars too! I don’t like commiting to just one big jar though and I can’t afford to buy more than one at a time either…. A great way to try Yankee Candles at a more purse friendly price is by getting your little paws on some of the samplers. They’re basically just smaller versions of the biggers ones but weigh in at a puny £1.80 each versus the £10+ commitment of the larger varieties. Here are a few of my favourites so far:
1. Vanilla Lime – a love light and fresh lime scent with a sweet undertone of creamy vanilla.
2. Black Cherry – Think black forest gateaux without the sickly sweet side.
3. Honey Spice – A nice little twist on the classic honey scent with a nice hint of clove and vanilla.
4. Mango Peach Salsa – Another really refreshing fragrance which is so fruity!
5. Red Velvet – This one can get a little sickly but it’s a lovely cakey smell with a hint of chocolate I thought!
What are you favourite scents to try? I really like either vanilla and nutty ones or refreshing fruity smells. I think the only Yankee Candle I’ve tried so far that I wasn’t keen on was the Vanilla Cupcake! Wayyyy to sickly and I’m currently sniffing the wonders of an apple air freshener one in my car!