A Beachin' Holiday Bag
Beach Holiday Essentials Featuring Ann Summers Swimwear!
It's not all just sexy pants you know....
Other essentials in my beach bag include:
- Rayban Clubmaster Sunglasses - For keeping your eyes protected and stylish in one foul swoop.
- Beach Towel - Because keeping sand out of your crevices when relaxing on it is a necessity. And the bright leopard print pattern is perf.
- Victoria's Secret Body Spritz - Because no one wants to have talcy armpits or smell like sweaty sweat.
- Sun Cream and After Sun - I don't need to stat the obvious do I? For the best bargains in sun screen and after sun products check out shops like B&M and Home Bargains. I love the Hawaiian Tropic ones as they smell the best.
- Cooling spray - Find this bad boy at Home Bargains and it'll be the best £1 you've ever spent on a hot day.
- Jelly Sandals - Because who knows what gack, gunk or crunk you'll end up treading on, especially if you go to Wales or something.
Tips for packing:
- Keep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' - Roll up your clothes instead of folding them, this seems to give you more space and also reduces the chance of creases, huzzah.
- Plan ahead - Only pack what you know you will need and try to go for light layers rather than thick, bulky garments, you can always add more layers to an outfit to keep warm if needs be, but you can't really thin out a woolly jumper.
- Use Up Your Samples! - Beauty bloggers are notorious hoarders of samples, take them on holiday with you to save space instead of big bulky bottles.
- Decant Your Liquids - Kind of, does that make sense? Just buy smaller travel size bottles and decant any products you'll need to also save space, I know not everyone is a beauty blogger with a sample stock. And make sure those lids are screwed on right!
- Inception Pack! - Socks insides bra cups inside shoes inside smaller bags. If it fits the next garment sits! This will save you loads of room by rolling and stuffing each item with a hole/gap!