Front Row Salt Spray

I really don’t like this.
 Front Row Salt Spray.
I have a dream. The dream is to have tousled, wavy, lovely hair. Alas this dream is not to come naturally. I have previously tried the Lee Stafford Sea Salt Spray and was left very unimpressed. It required ’50 sprays’ at least to make it work according to the instructions and after around 60 all it did was make my scalp itchy and hair feel horrid. So I saw the Front Row one in Boots in a handy little handbag size (and handy little price of £2.50) and decided to try it. I’m sure I saw someone online say it worked a lot better than the Lee Stafford one. I’ve tried it both on dry hair and wet. And towel dried and naturally dried and hairdryer dried….The results are the same. I end up with weird textured hair thats a bit stick and still straight. Now it may just be my hair that is impossible to make wavy. But either way I wanted a miracle and didn’t get it. Dislike.

1. January 8, 2012 / 3:27 pm

Looks like it's the good ol' brushed out loose curls for the time being until our new miracle product arrives!

2. January 8, 2012 / 3:24 pm

I know, it's rubbish! People must have been buying them, I know I was! I loved that Aussie one, I wouldn't mind so much but no other products compare.

3. January 8, 2012 / 3:10 pm

You know what, you just gave me a flashback to my youth! I think I remember the garnier one and it did work!!! Something by them defo gave me nice wavy hair anyway!! Aussie used to do a 'scrunch spray' too that did the same and didn't dry your hair out, it's beyond me why companies discontinue such good stuff!!

4. January 8, 2012 / 2:21 pm

I was going to buy this the other day, glad I didn't now! Only one salt spray has managed to give me sexy, wavy beachy hair but it's discontinued now, it was a Garnier one in a green and yellow bottle. I miss it! the vo5 surf spray one is ok, doesn't smell as good as the Garnier one and is still a bit too sticky for me though.

5. January 7, 2012 / 12:05 am

Oohh pricey!

6. January 6, 2012 / 10:20 pm

Bumble and Bumble is about £20! Yeah not cheap. Boots have 3 products for £10 on Umberto and other brands and I just picked up a backup. It's normally about £7 I think.

7. January 6, 2012 / 9:03 pm

Oh I'll see how much they are and have a go, I just feel like me and wavy hair aren't meant to be without the curlers!

8. January 6, 2012 / 9:01 pm

I use Umberto Giannini and it does a pretty good job. Have also heard good things about Bumble and Bumble x