Hey There!

Having a lazy Sunday and looking at my Stats and Content on my little Blog. It’s got me wondering what people want to see more of?
I kind of want to keep my blog open for as many types of readers as possible. I like posting about beauty and cosmetics but then don’t want to make it just for females. That’s why I include food posts and such so males have something to read also! (oh and the little fact I love to try new food and drinks) I also need to keep it a bit true to my crafty roots (y’know, having that degree and all) so more tutorials on making things? More finished products?
I know fashion blogs are really popular and I do like having a little online perv at people’s wardrobes, but do people really want to see mine? I have a vast collection of dresses that could be shared with the world though. I like the idea of doing a focus on a particular artist (in any medium) each week too.
Oh so many topics I could and would cover! But alas, I want to know what you want.
So I’m asking for a little feedback from my lovely followers. Tell me what you want to see!

Thanks in advance guys!

1. May 29, 2014 / 8:58 pm

your boobs look quite big here.

2. February 1, 2012 / 11:17 am

The things I love about a good blog are getting a feel for the writers personality, however they choose to do it… and variety. I think your blog already has the perfect balance of those things, so anything else is a bonus! sounds like a cop out answer but its true, like I said before, from all the #bbloggers links I looked at that night, yours was the only one I liked enough to follow.
    However, I love crafty posts, so am looking forward to them, as one of my birthday presents was a glue gun!

• February 1, 2012 / 3:56 pm

Oh thats just lovely! Thank you so much!
      Yes I will get my ass into gear with some crafty posts soon, I procrastinate so much and just go for the easy options for posts!

3. January 29, 2012 / 10:06 pm

I love you blog darling, great mixture. But I agree with others I would love to see more of your personal style, so some daily outfit posts would be a great addition.

But keep up the great work 😀

• January 29, 2012 / 10:32 pm

Thank you! Yes that does seem like the main feedback. I need to add more 'me'!

4. January 29, 2012 / 8:06 pm

I enjoy reading your food/drink reviews, give me more!

• January 29, 2012 / 10:31 pm

Hahaha, I have a few more planned!

5. January 29, 2012 / 7:02 pm

I love Beauty Blogs – reviews, raves, tags, products I regret buying that sort of thing- but also cookery posts 😀

• January 29, 2012 / 7:06 pm

I like cookery posts too but I never get around to making the lovely things!

6. January 29, 2012 / 3:14 pm

I am loving the variety you have going on; personally I'd like to see some more fashion posts in the mix, but otherwise…you have a new follower (who can't believe she wasn't following before!)

• January 29, 2012 / 4:34 pm

Yeah I really want to do some more fashiony posts but I need a bit of internet confidence first I think! Will work on it this week though. And thanks!!

7. January 29, 2012 / 3:11 pm

I your blog because it is varied and even though I love fashion/beauty blogs, it's nice to see different posts sometimes. I love crafty things too, if that's at all helpful! Btw, your profile pic is so pretty! x

• January 29, 2012 / 4:33 pm

Awww thank you!! I will definitely get some more Craft things on the go and a tutorial and too when I get some time! x