Watch It!

I am completely obsessed with watches. There, I admit it. I’m not completely sure why, but I have a pretty big collection of quite an unlikely obsession. One year I ordered 4, yes 4, harajuku lovers watches from America for myself as a treat. I won’t tell you how much that cost, but it was then that I realised that the watch addiction needed to be reigned in….Then today I got a looking at some watches online and I think this sick sick addiction has been re-sparked. Behold!

1. Green Classic Casio

2. Casio Baby G

3.Pink Casio Baby G

4. Casio Classic

Remember when everyone at school had a Baby-G watch?!! I remember crying about not having one because all my friends did!  Number 2 is a proper grown ups version of the classic Baby G! Also I love this pink one, it’s grown up but still keeping it cute. The colour of the first classic Casio is my all time favourite colour, EVER and the lovely lilac one on the right is of equal beauty. It’s a good job I’m broke right now otherwise I’d be swimming around like Scrooge McDuck in a pool of fancy time pieces.

1. October 27, 2012 / 7:19 pm

I am watch obsessed too, my favourite is my D&G beauty that was a 21st Birthday present but I have a soft spot for retro styles and Baby Gs!

2. October 26, 2012 / 11:32 pm

I love that classic green Casio watch! I have a very similar Casio watch but in gold 🙂 I love all these picks, you have great taste! I'm so glad I just stumbled across your blog, I love it so much! Definitely following you now 🙂

My blog: http://www.missiffa.com

3. October 26, 2012 / 10:03 pm

Weirdly I only own one watch, and I never wear watches. It's also a Harajuku lovers one which I picked up super cheaply a few years ago from eBay Japan. It was very badly listed and cost me the princely sum of a fiver delivered….
    Can't say as I've ever seen another like it:

Needless to say I only ever wear it for job interviews because it covers my tattoo 🙂

4. October 26, 2012 / 3:12 pm

Love it! Sending love from New York City, hope you are well. Please follow me! & like me on Facebook!
    xox
    Janicethitran.blogspot.com

5. October 26, 2012 / 1:45 pm

Awww man Baby G watches!Those were the days I really want a casio they are so cool xx

6. October 26, 2012 / 1:05 pm

I remember Baby G! I never had one either though.
    Swatch watches are soooo nice, I was thinking of doing a post on them as their designs are amazing. My boyfriend got me one for christmas, I kinda want another…

Fab post Terri!
    Amy xx

• October 26, 2012 / 1:23 pm

I have a Tara Macpherson Swatch watch and it's literally too precious to wear!! You can never have too many watches! x

• October 26, 2012 / 1:22 pm

Hahaha watches are an unhealthy obsession!!!

7. October 26, 2012 / 10:28 am

Waaaah I wanted a Baby G. One of my mates had like 3. #2 is sicko!
    X

• October 26, 2012 / 10:34 am

I think one miht have to be popped on my Christmas list for sure! Still envious of anyone who had their grubby childhood mitts on one!