Little Samples

A super quick one to share these tiny little treats I got aaaaaggesss ago from a blogging event at Harvey Nichols in Manchester. It was a really nice, but strange evening for me. It was based on the beauty floor of Harvey Nic’s and had several demonstrations and talks from various experts on different counters. I only found it strange as other Harvey Nic’s events tend to be more of an afternoon tea or cake occasions (which I loveeeee). Either way, different is good yah!! And I got to see some of my Manchester favourites like Fashion Dotty and It’s a Blogger’s World, and meet some new faces too. As usual we got to take away a few cute little samples which are too adorable not to share:

Créme De La Mer is one of those super expensive cult products that everyone used to claim they used back in the days before blogging and when MySpace was cool. I kind of forgot it existed but when I got these I was just taken by their miniature goodness!! I’ll be trying these soon and reporting back to see if it’s worth the £100+ price tag…..

I also got some Bare Minerals Night Serum, which is in a dainty little bottle with a pipette. I do love a good pipette. I’ve not used either yet as they’re so small and precious. Once again another batch of things I’m finding too cute to be utilised. I have quite the collection now. But now I have moved I’m going to be a bit more organised with everything and actually going to try and plan some blog posts in advance and get in to some kind of routine…It’s only taken a year or so to decide this like. Ha. Hope you’ve all had an enjoyable weekend so far!

Share:

1. February 12, 2013 / 10:15 am

Although La Mer products are mini samples, you will realize how amazing they are. My favorite lip balm. Now are like little treasures.

Beauty Journalist

2. February 11, 2013 / 7:16 pm

I would be kinda scared to try the creme de la mer samples, I hate it when I love a sample but can't afford the full size! x

3. February 10, 2013 / 4:20 pm

Can you mention me in every post please? I get lots of clicks, you is well influential. I recommend NOT trying the Creme de la Mer, I found it was actually genuinely awesome and am worried about getting addicted to it.
    X

• February 11, 2013 / 3:38 pm

HAHA. I'm glad people click through! Ooooh I'm scared I will need to take out a loan to get more if it's good!

4. February 10, 2013 / 2:41 pm

Ah it was such a lovely night – it was my first ever event and I found it so surreal! The Creme De La Mer samples were adorable, I've still got mine tucked away in the tissue paper haha.

• February 11, 2013 / 3:37 pm

It took a lot for me to crack it out, I loved the green on the bags too!

5. February 10, 2013 / 1:03 pm

definitely want to get my mittens on some creme de la mer! apparently though, nivea (the german kind) in the blue tin is one of the closest dupes for a minuscule amount compared to that moisturizing gold!

• February 11, 2013 / 3:37 pm

I looked on ebay for how much the little samples could be in case I love it and need more! So pricey though!! oooh UK nivea gives me spots!

• February 11, 2013 / 3:35 pm

Hahaha it's just too precious! I need to man up and try it!!